As Phone Integrations Product Manager, you will craft our integration strategy, engage with our partners and our customers’ users to understand their workflows, work with other PMs to build out supporting APIs and ultimately deliver world class integrations for Zoom Phone.
- Serve as the point person for your product area to leadership and across the organization
- Dive into competitive research and understand the competitive landscape of telephony applications and integrations
- Have a clear understanding of how key personas and workflows map across major verticals
- Formulate and evangelize our integration strategy to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure support for your integrations across the platform and partner ecosystem
- Understand technical dependencies for the integrations you lead and bring disparate stakeholders together to launch your integrations
- Help manage internal and external engineering resources to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Work closely with Zoom’s Platform and Marketplace team to design and influence partner integration flows on the front end and back end.
- Design ways to integrate roadmapped features into existing partner and customer workflows
- Use data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity. Analyze API KPI’s to identify, size and prioritize areas for improvement. Develop regular reporting as needed.
- Drive technical partnership and integration with 3rd party (commerce) applications and service providers. Helping manage internal and external engineering resources to ensure on-time completion of projects.
- Assist sales with demos to major customers
- 5+ Years Product Management experience
- Ability to crystallize vague concepts into concise tactical plans
- Understanding of Zoom customers’ personas and user workflows
- Experience integrating third party apps into a core product
- Experience integrating core functionality into a third party app
- Understanding that speed is everything but prioritizing the right thing is equally important – you appreciate delivering impact quickly
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram